9/27/12

A friend of mine(you know who you are) wanted more 'Cindy' on my blog.  So that's why I decided to write a bit more about my experiences here at Paws instead of just posting pictures.

Today was my second day here. It has been a bit different from the previous 2 times I was here. First of all there are no more guard dogs to greet you when you arrive unfortunately. Austin(one of the sweetest dogs ever) was adopted and Leonie died. And Henry, the office dog also died.

I did quarantine today and yesterday which is a bit more of a hassle than working in the other parts of the shelter. You have to disinfect your shoes every time you go in and leave a kennel and the kennels are quite small. There are lots of puppies in there now. My favorite are the 6 galgo puppies. They are very playful yet very gentle, not in your face the whole time like a lot of other puppies are. And of course they are gorgeous, but maybe I am biased, :).


    4 of the 6 galgo puppies enjoying their dinner, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment